Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blame Me!

Greetings, intrepid blog-readers! It is I: he who you have heard much about, but have never heard or seen: Steve! As you may have heard, I'm to blame for everything that goes wrong at ydk, including the failure of BJ to keep up with his ydk blog. How I caused that one, I don't really know, but he assures me that it's my fault. So in an attempt to make good for once, I'm here to revive the ol' blog. Or rather, I'm just gonna start a whole new one. So that's what this is: "Blame Steve!" The brand-new official unofficial blog of youdontknow.net!

I plan on updating this once a week, but considering how often I somehow manage to cause BJ to miss his own weekly updates, there's no telling if I'll be able to make my own. That's the plan, though. In this blog, you will find all sorts of useful information that BJ doesn't think you need to know. I'll let you in on some ydk secrets, some amusing behind-the-scenes stories, and whatever else I can think of to write here. You'll also find all sorts of interesting new features around here once we really get going. Take, for example, the ydk poll! It hasn't been updated in forever! So I figure, why not put a new poll right here on my blog? So I'm gonna! And that's not all the features my blog will... um... feature... Well, at least probably not. I haven't played around too much with all the things that blogger has to offer, but I have to say: it does look like there's some pretty cool stuff that I can do with this blog, and I intend to do... that... cool stuff, I mean... Whatever.

Anyway, so that's this! I hope you like what you see and plan to come back! Check back next week for a new blog with some interesting ydk news, plus those cool new features I was talking about! That's it for now. I'm gonna get out of here before I screw something up...

--Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment